Nationwide Services of Process
Professional Service for Your Important Documents
Many legal and financial documents in the U.S. must be properly served. Not doing so jeopardizes a case or transaction. Trust your service needs to Commercial Process Serving, Inc.
Our bonded, insured, and registered process servers are extensively trained in industry best practices and stay current on codes and procedures. We ensure our service of process is conducted pursuant to all codes and regulations.
Examples of our service experience include the following:
- Summons and Complaints
- Bank Levies
- Small Claims
- Unlawful Detainers
Our expert process servers are dedicated to getting the job done. Some serves require professional stakeouts and other tactics to serve individuals attempting to evade receiving the documents.
What Does a Process Server Do?
Serving legal documents can indeed become a challenging task, especially when the recipient is attempting to evade the process. This is where the expertise of a process server comes to play, simplifying the entire procedure. A process server is skilled and knowledgeable in navigating the complexities of serving documents effectively. They are well-versed in employing various strategies, such as conducting stakeouts and employing discreet investigative methods, to locate and serve the intended recipient. Moreover, process servers possess a comprehensive understanding of the legal codes and regulations that govern document delivery, ensuring that the entire process remains compliant with the law.
The services provided by a process server encompass a range of crucial tasks, ensuring smooth and lawful delivery of documents:
- Process Serving: The primary role of a process server is to deliver legal documents, such as summonses, subpoenas, and complaints, to the intended recipients.
- Skip Tracing: When the recipient's location is unknown or hard to find, process servers employ skip tracing techniques, using databases and investigations to track them down.
- Court Researchand Retrieval: They can assist with filing legal documents with the appropriate court and retrieve filed documents on behalf of clients. This includes conducting research at courthouses, and obtaining essential information relevant to a case.
- Service of Process Compliance: Process servers ensure that all legal requirements for document delivery are strictly adhered to, preventing any procedural errors.
Advantages of Our Nationwide Process Service
Attorneys, law firms, small businesses, and individuals have put their trust in Commercial Process Serving, Inc. since 1993. Our nearly 30 years of successful service is only one reason to count on our firm to handle your most sensitive and confidential documents.
Benefits of using Commercial Process Serving, Inc.:
- Online status is updated and available to view online 24/7.
- Same-day service is available.
- Address verification services are available.
- Clients receive an email notification when service is completed.
- Proofs of Service are uploaded to a secure Client Portal.
- Proof of Service/Affidavit is filed with the court.
- Our self-service eFiling portal allows attorneys and their staff to file, serve, and retrieve conformed copies online anytime.
- Our concierge service ensures all documents are filed on time and meet all court requirements.
Our firm is a certified Electronic Filing Service Provider (EFSP). Attorneys and legal staff can eFile, eServe, and manage cases
Expertise in Locating People
Our abilities go beyond serving papers. We are a TLOxp certified skip trace vendor with a 95% success rate in locating individuals and businesses. Commercial Process Serving, Inc. maintains an extensive network of nationwide databases and private resources.
Skip tracing services locate individuals for a variety of legal needs:
- Witness Statements
- Insurance Defense
- Workers’ Compensation Investigations
- Background Checks
Our private investigators know how and where to look to find the people you need.
Professional Messenger Services
Not all legal matters require service of process, but they do demand professional delivery service. You can be assured of timely delivery by a trained courier who understands confidentiality and how to handle adversarial situations.
Nationwide Coverage, Online Ordering, and Timely Updates
Each assignment is handled with precision, confidentiality, and the utmost care. With Commercial Process Servicing, Inc., we handle your service, location, and delivery needs so you can focus on your clients and case strategy.
Questions about our nationwide service of process? Call (855) 973-0833.
Get Proof of Service in Santa Barbara, Ventura, and throughout California
Service of process is the process by which a business/person provinces the appropriate notice of legal action to the party that is being sued, the court or the administrator.
The court clerk who delivers the documentation must record the date it was delivered and that is called the “date of service”. There is a deadline for the other party to respond. This process expedites the jurisdiction.
- You can place an order now by completing a work-order online. It’s that easy! Let us help you with the following:
- Skip Trace & Investigations
You can also email your request directly to one of our offices:
Serving California Since 1993
Commercial Process Serving, Inc. uses fresh and innovative ideas to offer our clients a higher standard of professional service. We offer the latest technology to help you find efficient solutions at competitive prices.
We are industry leaders and proudly serve lawyer, law firms, small businesses, individuals, and more throughout Ventura, Los Angeles, and all of California.